be the first one to review!
68 Ina Gregory Circuit
Conder ACT, 2906
|Mon||6:00 am-7:00 pm|
|Tue||6:00 am-7:00 pm|
|Wed||6:00 am-7:00 pm|
|Thu||6:00 am-7:00 pm|
|Fri||6:00 am-7:00 pm|
|Sat||7:00 am-2:00 pm|
About Smile Fitness
I help you identify your needs, focussing on highlighting and accentuating your greatest physical assets, bringing them to the forefront, making them shine so that they are noticed and you can become the best version of yourself.
To do this I use the following tools: -
1. Weight loss, if you have weight to lose. By doing this we reveal your unique body shape so that you look and feel good in your clothes.
2. A tailor made muscle and fitness program to highlight and sculpt your body’s best shape, and teach you deportment, so that your clothes will hang stylishly on your body’s frame.
3. Teach you how to eat clean for your specific needs, including health issues. We will retrain your palate, helping you achieve high energy, clarity, enthusiasm, bringing back your joie de vivre, creating and attracting positive energy and turning your life around.
4. I teach you how to think to eliminate stress, anxiety, tension and feelings of inadequacy, helplessness and lack of confidence.
5. With this new found enthusiasm, I take you on a journey through the Beauty Salon including teaching you how to have a healthy skin. Reversing and repairing the signs of ageing. The results are so profound, that very quickly you will have a spring in your step and a twinkle in your eye. Your friends and family will be enthralled and intrigued by this journey you have taken, discovering your true self.
6. For those requiring it, I teach you how to apply your make up, introducing you to the right tools to use and wear, enhancing your natural beauty.
7. With this new found confidence I will teach you what colours to wear to enhance your features. What clothes to wear and how to wear them for your body shape, so that you will walk with deportment, grace, confidence, a glint in your eye and a SMILE because?...... ‘You’re never fully dressed without a SMILE’.