Lionel Cranenburgh & Associates
be the first one to review!
200 Hill Crest Road
Mundaring WA, 6073
About Lionel Cranenburgh & Associates
Lionel Cranenburgh & Associates is a career development and training company based in Perth, WA. Lionel Craneburgh specialises in career development of teachers, principals and police, as well as TAFE and SIDE workers, and those in the Western Australian public and government sectors. Lionel Craneburgh has earned international recognition for the quality of his training.
Lionel Cranenburgh & Associates leads a career development and training company based in Perth, Western Australia. Lionel Craneburgh specialises in assisting the advancement of the careers of teachers, principals and police officers, as well as TAFE and SIDE workers, and those in the Western Australian public and government sectors.
Lionel Craneburgh offers a range of services, including three levels of recruitment Service Package for candidates for open positions, training in Curriculum Vitae preparation, Level 3 Classroom teachers’ workshops, School principals Levels 3-6 individual workshops, interview training, career-related school and district workshops, training in dispute resolution. Lionel Craneburgh also offers a schools choice and watch service, linked to a careers advice service for high school students.
Lionel Craneburgh has attracted considerable international acclaim, winning the following awards:
• WA Education Department Award for outstanding contribution to education and teacher professional development.
• Lesmurdie Senior High School Special Award for Professional Development.
• Educational Computing Association of WA special recognition for presenting at the ECAWA State Conference on Career Development.
• Lesmurdie Senior High School Special Award for Curriculum Development.
• Special Recognition by the Education Department of WA for contribution to a transition education program for schools in the Lesmurdie/Kalamunda Region in Literacy.
• Kalamunda Shire Council Community Award for Educational Achievement.
• Lesmurdie Senior High School Award for Educational Achievement.
• Nominated for the Education Department’s Innovations in Education Excellence Award.
• Special recognition by the Education Department for a unique innovation called ‘The Classroom Press’.
• Australian Commonwealth Government National Grant for innovation in literacy.
• Madras University Best Speaker’s Award at its state symposium on Education.
• St. Joseph’s University College, Bangalore University, Award for Writing.
• St. Joseph’s University College, Bangalore University, Award for Writings in Moral Science.