Ken Nottle Tours
be the first one to review!
16 Hill Street
Waroona WA, 6215
About Ken Nottle Tours
Ken Nottle Tours is a Western Australia-based operator of guided tours. The company operates tours to many popular destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand. standard tours, to destinations including Tasmania, New Zealand, the “’Murray River Princess’ and Kangaroo Island”, Vietnam, Penang, Darwin and the Top End, Southern Africa, Singapore and Great Britain.
Ken Nottle Tours is a Western Australia-based operator of guided tours. The company is family owned, and was established over twenty years ago, and began its operations with tours to the Victorian ski fields and camping trips to the Pilbara. Ken Nottle Tours now operates tours to New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Europe and Great Britain.
Ken Nottle Tours are offered at an affordable price, and are conducted at a relaxed pace, with an emphasis on casual style. Ken Nottle Tours affords plenty of time for photography, and the Ken Nottle Tours staff are keen and knowledgeable wildflower enthusiasts who share their knpoowledge amnd passion with their tour participants.
Ken Nottle Tours operates a range of standard tours, to destinations including
• Tasmania, including visits to historic homes and hostelries, as well as travelling through scenic agricultural areas and natural wilderness.
• New Zealand, experiencing the marked contrast between the North and South Islands. Tours include the Southern Alps and trips to the fjord lands and glaciers.
• The “’Murray River Princess’ and Kangaroo Island” travelling on Australia’s most luxurious paddle steamer.
• Vietnam, experiencing the beauty of the countryside and Vietnam’s exciting cuisine.
• Penang – a small group tour.
• Darwin and the Top End, including visits to Kakadu and Litchfield.
• Southern Africa – a small group tour
• Singapore – a Christmas tour highlighted by the Orchard Rd Christmas Lights.
• Great Britain – a 25 day tour that includes Scotland and Ireland.